Date: April 4th
Details: Our Bring-and-Buy events are always followed with countless “when’s the next one?” questions – So we’ve decided to make it a regular thing! The first Saturday of every quarter will be our Game Knight Bring-and-Buy!
Everyone is encouraged to clean out their closets and bring their board games and models that are ready to be enjoyed by another player! We’ll be opening early (11 am) on Saturday to let sellers set up their items, however the sale won’t officially begin until 1 pm. The Bring & Buy tables will be staffed at all times.
Sellers can ‘cash-out’ at anytime during the sale, at which point 100% of each seller’s proceeds can be converted to store credit, or 80% of proceeds can be converted to cash.
All non-sold items must be picked up by the seller no later than 5:00 pm the next day. If you need special arrangements, please contact us.
Rules & Regulations
Failure to adhere to these regulations is grounds for Refusal of Sale
These guidelines are a requirement of participation as a seller at the Bring & Buy. Game Knight staff reserve the right to refuse any consignment items from any seller. All sale items must be labelled. Label guidelines are as follows:
– Label each item using only one sticker
– Stickers must be easily removable, not tape of any kind or permanent labels.
– All sellers must complete a Bring & Buy Form. Print this document then fill it out.
– Each sticker must correspond with a listed item on the seller’s completed Bring & Buy Form.
– Each sticker must include seller’s 3-character initials, item number, and price.
– To facilitate the sale, we will allow buyers to pay via debit, credit, or cash. Anyone wishing to ‘cash-out’ and convert their proceeds to cash may be required to wait up to 5 business days for transactions to clear.
Looking to Buy?
Since items are sold by number, you won’t know who the seller is. The asking prices are determined by each seller prior to the sale. As such, Game Knight staff do not negotiate prices. Sellers are able to adjust their prices at any point during the sale however, so it’s always a good idea to circle back in case of reduced pricing.
Monday - 6pm-11pm
Tuesday - 6pm-11pm
Wednesday - 6pm-11pm
Thursday - CLOSED
Friday - 6pm-2am
Saturday - 1pm-2am
Sunday - 1pm-11pm
CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
38 Adelaide St N